Rubber thigh waders FAGUM - black
Waders protect the lower and upper limbs and ensure comfortable work in the water.
Characteristics of the footwear and its functional values:
1. Top and bottom rubber.
2. Textile lining (cotton).
3. Production method - vulcanization in molds, manual packaging.
4. Non-slip sole.
5. Soles abrasion loss vol. max 250 mm3, resistant to bending min 30 thousand. bends
6. Tensile strength of the ends of at least 180 N, bending at least 125 thousand bends
7. Using a special Dual Connect seam joining technology
8. The design of the product and the materials used protect 100% against
Seepage of water inside the shoe.
Note: after use, waders should be stored unfolded - this guarantees a much longer period of their use.
You might also like